Barnes Crossing is a network of artists whose aim is to create space for performing arts in Cologne. To this aim Barnes Crossing organizes the production and presentation studios in the Wachsfabrik.
Since the founding in 2006 by 5 choreographers, the spectrum of artists and artforms has expanded. Many freelance artists in Cologne use the studios, the performance programme and the experience of the network.
- Rehearsal space rental (100m²) and a performance stage studio (300m²)
- Administrative office and workshop for stage/costume construction
- Stage equipment rental
- Professional consultation and information source
- Artist residencies
- Dance/Performance in school programs
- the non-smoking Café in der Wachsfabrik is open for all artists from Mondays to Saturdays from 2 to 7 pm - and for the public before and after the shows